”My goal is to get patients back on their feet quickly, working together with them to achieve their best possible outcome. I’ll treat any problem below the knee”
John F. Torregrosa, D.P.M.
- Chief of Surgery, Fisherman’s Hospital, Marathon, Florida
- Doctor in Podiatric Medicine
- Residency: Primary Podiatric Residency Florida, Cedars Medical Center, Miami, Florida- 12 months
- Residency: Surgical/ Podiatric Residency Aventura Hospital and Medical Center- 24 months
- Fellowship: Surgical and Clinical, Atlanta Foot and Leg Clinics, Atlanta, Georgia- 24 months
- Medical Education: Barry University, Miami Shores, Florida
- Private Practice since 2001 in Florida Keys and Miami since 2008
- Podiatry, Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Homestead Hospital
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- South Florida Surgery Center
- Mariner’s Hospital
- Fisherman’s Hospital
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Dr. Torregrosa has been a doctor with the Asterisk Mobile Medical Team for the professional motocross and supercross series since 2005.
- Good Health Clinic volunteer helping to provide charity health care in the north Florida Keys.